Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Broken Bow New Years

Kris and I were invited by my Brother and SIL to stay with a few friends at a cabin in Broken Bow, Ok. Not exactly what you would think of as a NYE celebration, but I was just sick of doing the same old thing for New Years. It was a fun experience and I always like car rides with my hubs. We drove down on Thursday afternoon and had a low key night. Friday we went to a local winery, Girls Gone Wine, (I loved it...Kris...not so much). NYE night we had a fire going in the firepit, grilled out on the grill, and just had a good time with some adult beverages in hand. Oh but wait...I forgot to mention the onesies...(Hope's idea) but they definitely made our NYE night a little more interesting! These couples were a blast and I enjoyed getting to know all of them a little bit better! Our cabin was amazing, and I'd recommend going to Broken Bow if you are looking or a low key kind of vacay.











Here are a few pics from the trip...

2 comments:

  1. Kim & I hope to go there again some day. We loved it. By the way, love the way this blog looks. I hope some day to get mine looking even close to as this.

    ReplyDelete