Thursday, December 30, 2010

Best of 2010...


I got this idea for a "best of 2010" blog post from my friend Brittney's Blog. She has a great blog, so check it out! I am going to do it a little differently and post on one blog. Kris and I are going out of town for NYE so I don't think I will have much time over the next couple days to do a whole lot of blogging. We will be in Broken Bow (Oklahoma) so not too sure how the internet connection will be there.
... 

I got married This year...in MEXICO and it was the most FABULOUS day of my life! The whole trip was unforgettable because I was surrounded by my closest friends and family and we were lucky enough to all spend several days on one of the most beautiful beaches!


...

This year my Brother got married also...which means I finally got a sister and it's been nice growing our family and sharing in this experience together.

...
Kris' team he coaches for went to the State Playoffs in football and that is always a fun time. They had the opportunity to play in Cowboys stadium twice and although the season ended in a loss it was fun while it lasted.
 

...

Above all I am just so HAPPY to have made A LOT of memories in 2010 that I will cherish and remember for the rest of my life and I am thankful to have all of these people in life (even if you're not pictured)!!






 


1 comment:

  1. Wanted to let you know that your wedding pictures are gorgeous and so was the bride! It looks like you had a fabulous trip and everything was beautiful. I enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete