Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Morning

 Christmas morning was spent at our house this year. We had Kris' family, my Mom, and Kyle for Brunch and it was just perfect. My Mom helped me prepare the food and I couldn't have done it as good with out her. We make a great party planning pair that's for sure! We ate opened presents and hung out for a few hours.

Kris and I with our "Big" gifts. I got a jewelry armoire and a new mirror and Kris got a sound bar and subwoofer for the TV. 

 
Kyle Spent Christmas morning with us...which has turned into somewhat of a tradition I guess since this is his 2nd year to do it. Kris' parents bought him a bottle of Captain...now he is all ready for new years!


 I forgot to take a picture of our tree with all the presents, but lets just say it looked like Santa WAY over did it at our house this year. This was after everyone had opened there gifts and just a few were remaining because we still had 2 more Christmas gatherings to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment