Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Eve

Usually Kris and I don't have to split up the holidays by having to split time with my side of the family and his side of the family and this year was no different, but somehow we did end up having 4 different Christmas gatherings. Christmas Eve was spent at my Aunt and Uncle's home in Westlake which has been something we have done my entire life. We eat Lasagna, Caesar salad, and garlic bread. This meal has been a tradition for several years now and we all love it! Here are some great pics of my grandma, my Dad, my A&U, my brother and SIL and my cousin Tom. My sweet Grandma was getting around on her walker so well...looked like she really didn't even need it anymore how quickly she was moving. You would have never believed she had just broke her hip and had surgery only a month ago.

Just a few candid family shots...



 
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment