Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Slivocka Christmas

This month has been so busy and I have started several blogs and haven't finished them because I was too busy! Now most of them are super past due so I just decided to skip them all together. Some how in the midst of my busy schedule I did manage to decorate the house for Christmas, because having my house decorated makes me HAPPY!

Here is Gromit posing by the tree, this was about the 4th try so he was OVER IT!
Laia and Gromit's Stockings are hanging by the tree!
 The whole living room scene...I love Christmas trees! Kris and I decided we are going to make it a tradition to fill eachother's stockings, or at least it will be our tradition until we have kids who care about stockings. I am super excited about this, because that was always my favorite part as a child.

I didn't get any pictures of the outside of the house because well it's been Freezing lately at night when I get home.

1 comment: