Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My precious grandma...

My sweet Grandma Rie is one of the strongest people I know. She has always lived close to me so I have had the opportunity to spend a lot of time with her over the years. She recently fell and broke her hip on Thanksgiving and she has just bounced back quicker than you would ever think a 91 yo women could. I love her dearly and I just wanted to share a few photos of her!
With the Bride & Groom:
She didn't get to go to Mexico, so we brought her along to our "legal" wedding ceremony in Denton.

Laughing at me I'm sure:
This was at our TX reception...she was just so glad to be able to share with us.

 One of the loves of her life:
Her one and only Great-Grandchild, Will, waited (and begged) for a great-grandchild!!


Her Pride & Joy:
Rie w/ Little Will a few days after her hip surgery. This is his way of smiling (so cute)!

No comments:

Post a Comment