Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stalking is cool...


I follow a lot of blogs (and I mean a lot) and it's kind of become an obsession of mine. I not going to lie about the fact that I have never met, seen, or even talked to most of the bloggers, but their lives are interesting (more than mine) so I like to read about it. Some I follow because they have cool crafty things and I aspire to be like them (working on that daily) and some are my friends who I just like to read about what's going on in their lives (most of which I already know) but I still find it a must read. I wish I had some sort of reason to my blog, but I have yet to find that. I'm venturing into making things for our home, but I am still an amateur for sure. One day I will write about my kids (sooner than later i hope) and the wonderful life we have, but until then I will stick to filling you in on the less than exciting things that are going on in the life of this Coach's wife.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, *I* enjoy your blog, even if it's just because it helps me get to know you and Kris (and your kids...soon, we hope!) better. I can hardly give you advice on what to write about, since my blog isn't exactly soaring in readership, but if it's something that means a lot to you, it will show in your posts, & those who are meant to read it will.

    ReplyDelete