Monday, February 28, 2011

The wonderful Vera...

I know you are probably thinking Vera Wang when I put this, but no...I am obsessed with Vera Bradley! Every time I get an email I am so excited to see what's new! All these items scream SPRING/SUMMER and I am super excited to purchase them ASAP! 

I've always wanted a cute umbrella, and fortunately for me my Momma just bought me a cute white and black one so this won't be at the top of my list, but I do think they are adorable!

I REALLY want one of the beach towels preferably the pretty one I have pictured above, but any of them will do!


This is an e-reader sleeve and will make my Kindle oh so happy! It has a black case right now, but this one is so much prettier!

                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment