Wednesday, March 9, 2011

40 days and 40 nights...

So today was day 1 of lent and I decided to give up chocolate this year. I have done this several times before and have both succeeded and failed miserably at it. This year I plan to succeed, although day 1 was HARD and it's not even over yet. I have started to eat salads for lunch every week day in hopes that alone will help me drop 10 lbs (probably not going to happen) but I can always hope right? I will throw a few work outs in (hopefully at least 2 a week) and maybe that will do it. Anyway...back to the chocolate...it was so hard not to eat the chocolate that I keep at my desk...I think tomorrow I am going to have to hide it for til Easter because looking at it is WAY too hard. I will also have to let Kris eat the rest of my Fiber1 bars because I did not realize that I  bought the one's with chocolate in them. This might get ugly... (:


No comments:

Post a Comment