Sunday, February 6, 2011

Movies...

 I am never one to watch a whole lot of movies...at home or in the theaters. When you are stuck at home for almost 4 days then movies are a must! We usually order from Netflix, but since that was not going to be a speedy delivery this week we needed to use Redbox (which we conveniently have at a store at corner of our neighborhood).

                                                    :Eat, Pray, Love:
Eat Pray Love Poster I can't honestly rate this one, because I have yet to finish it, but from what I've watched so far it's pretty dull and very slow. I LOVE Julia Roberts, so I plan to finish it before I send it back, but it's over 2 hours and most of those kind of movies are hard to get through and I haven't heard a whole lot of good things about this movie, but I still wanted to see it regardless.
                         :Easy A: 
Easy A PosterThis was a very cute movie. I did fall asleep for a minute or 2, but if you have ever watched a movie with me then you know that is a pretty normal thing. If you liked the movie JUNO (which I did), then it is definitely worth your time.
                                                :Grown Ups:
Grown Ups Poster This movie was funny and all that you would expect from an Adam Sandler film. It had a good story line and it ended nice and sweet; with some laugh out loud spots in between. It defininitly had a good base with all the actors you can find in this movie.








  :Social Network:                            
The Social Network PosterThis movie was so over talked that I HAD to see it. I heard the good and the bad, but, I wanted to judge for myself and I was interested in the story of how FB came about and all the lawsuits that came with it. I also was interested in seeing how they portrayed Mark Zuckerberg. Let me just give you a brief synopsis...Zuckerberg is a total Ass and treated friends, colleagues and anyone else he comes in contact with like they are scum compared to him. He didn't become this way because of inventing Facebook, but it defnintely magnified his terrible personality. I am convinced he is truly this person in real life. It's amazing how FB has grown and how much money this 20-something guys is worth. If he wouldn't have screwed so many people over then he would have even more money.



No comments:

Post a Comment