Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Story of my life...

So once again playoff are upon us...Kris' team made the playoffs in baseball and they start this weekend!

Please don't judge me for this next part...Sometimes the thought goes through my head that I wish my husband didn't coach for such an athletic school, because football season and baseball season last FOREVER when they go into the playoffs. It just means that until they are over I can't make any weekend plans. The games fall on Thur-Sat and it's best out of 3 games so you don't know if you will win the first 2 or have to play 3. If you do win in 2 games that doesn't mean he gets to come home and spend the weekend with me...nope...that means a scouting trip to wherever the heck in Texas the next teams are playing!!

Don't get me wrong I do absolutely LOVE being a Coaches Wife...I enjoy all of it, but there are times when things like this go through my head when I am trying to plan for things. Instead I have to keep it all up in the air and hope everyone understands!

Here's to counting down the days until our real vacations begin (trips to po-dunk rural little Texas towns for the playoffs don't count)...43 days until North Carolina and 63 days until JAMAICA for the big ONE yr Anniversary!!!

GO RAIDERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment