Friday, April 29, 2011

My thoughts on the Royal Wedding

I have not been crazed about the Royal Wedding, but I did watch by dvr throughout the day and there are a few things I must admit I am quite jealous about.

First: The HATS or "fascinators" as the fashionistas would call them. The are all beyond fabulous and I wish it was common for us to wear things like that to weddings...how fun! Some of my favs...



Second: Her dress was absolutely STUNNING! If I didn't get married in 98 degree humid beach weather I would have loved a dress like this! I love the lace, the train, the veil...

Third: Can I please get married (again) at the Westminster Abbey? It's Gorgeous! The details of the structure, the lighting, the indoor trees...I am in awe of this place.
Kate Middleton Prince William and his bride Catherine Middleton stand at the alter during their wedding ceremony at Westminster Abbey on April 29, 2011 in London, England.  The marriage of Prince William to Catherine Middleton is being held in London today. The marriage of the second in line to the British throne is to be led by the Archbishop of Canterbury and will be attended by 1900 guests, including foreign Royal family members and heads of state. Thousands of well-wishers from around the world have also flocked to London to witness the spectacle and pageantry of the Royal Wedding.


No comments:

Post a Comment