Saturday, September 25, 2010

There's only one Ryan...

I have found myself having some major dejavu when I'm at Ryan Football games. It's been 9 years since I was in that exact place every Friday night cheering on the Raiders and as fate would have it I find myself cheering on the Raiders from the stands every Friday night. If you would have told me I would be married to a Ryan coach 9 years ago when I graduated I would have called your bluff, but here I am! I LOVE every minute of it and it brings me back to some really fun times, but I still can't believe things turned out they way they did. Sometimes I find myself paying more attention to the cheerleaders than watching the game, and being that I've always been a football dummy you can understand why I would do that. I've really been to not sit myself in the view of the cheerleaders so I can become a more knowledgeable coaches wife, but it's not going so well! That will be something I have to try harder at accomplishing this season. The Raiders are doing great and had a BIG win over Lake Dallas this past week...it was on TV and completely sold out! Dad and I got to the game about 30 min late and we were told (by the green shirt Lake Dallas Nazi) that if we didn't have a ticket or a pass we couldn't get in...little did she know I'm big time and had a PASS!! Thank goodness!! We had to sit in the only seat I could see which just happened to be right in the middle of 50 high school girls who screamed and yelled about Justin Bieber ALL night...I don't know how Kris handles that all day because I was going nuts! Here are some photos from the game...











Here's the link to the new jumbo-tron promo video Kris' bro Jay did for the football team...it's pretty cool! (P.S. Kris has a slight feature about 40 second in ) (;

No comments:

Post a Comment