Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekend Wrap-up!



This Weekend started off on Thursday it seemed like because that's when Kris' team played. Since they have to share the district stadium with 2 other teams they usually have to play on at least on Thursday a season.
We WON! Which is becoming a regular thing for the Raiders...I hope this lasts all season! It's fun to win! I wish I could say that for the rest of our sports teams this weekend.

It made for a very dreary Sunday when the Rangers Lost...then the Cowboys Lost...but Kris' fantasy team won!! Amish Gone Wild...yeah! (I only care about this and don't grip at him when he spends A LOT of time talking to my Brother about who they are going to play...because there is a pretty good prize that comes if you win!)

Friday night we went to http://firesidepies.com in Legacy center. We've been wanting to try this out for a while and it was awesome! I splurged and had wine and appetizer and then we split a pizza. So good!

Saturday we got up and had to chat with our financial advisor (this makes me feel old) but he is one of my Mom's friends and he started to help Kris and I out with our savings and retirement. Who knew we needed to start saving for retirement now...well most people don't, but I really don't want to have to work forever. That call was way over my head and lasted most of the morning so we were ready to get out of the house after that. Just did errands then hung around the house for the rest of the day.

On Sunday, Kris' parents took us out for brunch at Lawrys, which was a treat and amazing food!

Goal for this week: work out at least 3 days!

On the calender for this weekend: Football game at the Colony on Friday and the State Fair of TEXAS! on Saturday (which means working out 5 days will be my goal for next week...yeah right!)

No comments:

Post a Comment