Thursday, November 11, 2010

SAFE...The movie premiere

If you know the Hayhurst family then you will not be surprised by what I am about to tell you. Kris and I attended a movie premiere for their first film last night a independant film written and directed by the Hayhurst Family, titles SAFE. My best friend Lindsay who is married to one of the many Hayhurst brother's invited us to go to his movie premiere last night at the Angelica in Plano. When the Hayhurst name is on something you never know what to expect so we were very skeptical going into it, but man were we pleasantly surprised at how good this film was. The purpose of the premiere was to get feedback from close friends and family before they submit it to big time film festivals. It really was a great short film (alittle over an hour) with a very good story line, real actors/actresses, and great background music. It left me wanting more, which you would normally not hear me say for a suspense movie. I am excited to see where this will lead those boys, and I am happy we got to be a part of it! Here are a few photos from the night.
Kyle, Kris, and Dudley Daniel Hayhurst (aka the Director) and Linz Me and Linz Daniel and Seth introducing the movie
Q & A w/ the director, writer, and actor/actress

No comments:

Post a Comment