Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Finds

I am always instantly drawn to all things Vera Bradley, so when I get the emails almost daily I instantly have to look at the content. It usually means there is a new item on sale or they have something new in the collection. (both super cool!) Today was one of those days and I just have to share it. I LOVE finding something that can be the perfect Christmas/Birthday gift for someone who I am stuck on what to get. These are perfect and I can't wait to buy them. I already have specific people in mind (including myself of course!).

Here is the Christmas Ornament that with a couple together could double as a centerpiece on your table in a pretty clear bowl the rest of the year when it's not on your tree. It comes packaged in this cute box too for only $18! And there are several patterns to choose from.
The second is this apron. I don't own an apron but I plan on it real soon. I want this in all the patterns and then I can where a different one every day of the week while I'm cooking up dinner (haha) that would be a perfect world if I actually cooked every night. This comes in a cute package as well for only $28!
Update from the last blog:
It's been a MUCH better week this week for my Dad especially which in turn makes it better for me too! Kris has his last regular football game tonight and we are hoping for an undefeated record heading into playoffs next weekend!!







2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Kelsie got the Vera Bradley diaper bag in that black, grey and lime green print (top box in the apron picture) It is so cute!! Glad to hear a good report on your dad!

    ReplyDelete