Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Our first vacation stop...

I am getting too excited about the Mr. and I's vacation plans that are getting closer by the day. We had a slight bump in the road this weekend that changed our plans, but now we are going to be able to go to LA for 2 extra days! When we got the opportunity this weekend I jumped on it so we would have more time to visit my favorite Southern California town that I once lived...San Clemente!
A few stops we have planned while in town...
  • A few LA Dodger vs. Detroit games to see some of the Mr.'s ex-players who are now in the Major Leagues (after all this is the original reason we are going).
  • An appearance on The Price is Right!
  • A hot dog at Pink's
  • In-N-Out burger (Kris has not experienced this place due to the large crowds in Frisco STILL)
  • Spending time with my long-time friend Michelle (who lives in Cali) at some of my favorite San Clemente spots.
  • Possibly touring Universal Studios.
  • A drive down the PCH.
  • We are definitely going to hit up some of the local LA tourist spots (while living in Cali I never really did any of that).
We will see what we actually get accomplished while we are there, but it is promised to be a jam packed 5 days of soaking up those beautiful California rays and catching some of the sunsets that I miss so much! You just don't get the same effect here in TX. If the Mr. and I were to ever move out of state...California would be my only choice!

I'll leave you with this for now...can't wait to share about the rest of our summer plans!


2 comments:

  1. Aww wish we could meet up with you guys!!! :( Maybe next time we are in town. Have Fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy!Michelle told me you were coming down!! Hopefully I get to see you and meet your hubby :) It has been WAY to long!

    ReplyDelete