Monday, August 23, 2010

My version of back to school...

My good friend Brittney and I have been talking for weeks about her son going back to school and I can't believe the day has come already. I'm not a Mom yet, but I still feel a bit of sadness because these kids are growing up so quick! He is in 1st grade this year and looking like such a BIG kid already. I think the whole uniform thing must make him look older. How cute is he??


Then my good friend Michelle in California sent me a picture this morning of her 2 kiddos in their school uniforms. Kristina and Jimmy are going into 1st and Kinder this year...It's just so hard for me to believe she has 2 kids in school already. I lived in Cali right after Kristina was born and now that seems like forever ago...especially since she is prego with baby #5 right now.


I know this probably shouldn't be the case, but them going to school makes it feel like we are OLD!! The only back to school I can relate to is Kris was going back to school today. He has been back to work for several weeks now, but that was just football. It's almost better for us though because he is not having to get up at 5 am anymore! (:

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I can't believe they are so grown up either :( They all look so confident!

    ReplyDelete